YWCA Greater Newburyport
Aquatics Group Exercise
- Aquacise is a fun-filled water aerobics class that mixes exercise with a social atmosphere. It is offered on Monday at 12 pm and Tuesday/Thursday at 11 am and Wednesday evening at 5:30 pm in the lap pool. This program is designed to get you up, moving, and socializing with the benefit of the water taking the pressure off your joints.
Warm Water Pool
- Arthritis Foundation Aquatic Program designed for those with arthritis is offered Monday and Wednesday, 12:15 – 1:00.
- Aqua Stretch offered Wednesday at 6:15 pm is for all fitness levels utilizing the benefit of the warm water to stretch the entire body.
- Aqua Yoga is designed to bring all the benefits of Yoga to warm water pool environment. Monday, 1:00 pm, Friday: 12:15 pm.
- Gentle Aqua Movement is a low impact, cardio class to inrease muscle strength, flexibility, balance and endurance. Includes strength training with bar bells and noodles. Friday, 11:30 am
All aquatic exercise classes in the warm water pool are open to all participates from 18 years old and up.
get in touch
Mon-Fri: 6 am - 7:45 pm
Sat: 8 am - 12 pm