YWCA Greater Newburyport
Aquatics Group Exercise
- Aquacise is a fun-filled water aerobics class combining cardiovascular exercise and strength based taking the pressure off your joints.
- Monday: 12:00 – 12:45 pm
- Tuesday/Thursday: 11:00 – 11:45 am
- Wednesday, 5:15 – 5:55 pm
- Friday, 2:00 – 2:45pm
Warm Water Pool (Sign up required for all classes held in the Warm Water pool)
- Arthritis Foundation Aquatic Program is designed for those with arthritis.
- Monday/Wednesday: 12:15 – 1:00 pm
- Thursday, 12:15 pm (session based: purchase required. Member/Non-Member rates apply.)
- Aqua Stretch utilize the benefit of the warm water to stretch the entire body.
- Wednesday, 6:15 pm
- Aqua Yoga is designed to bring all the benefits of Yoga to warm water pool environment.
- Monday, 1:00 pm
- Friday: 12:15 pm.
- Gentle Aqua Movement is a low impact, cardio class to inrease muscle strength, flexibility, balance and endurance. Includes strength training with bar bells and noodles.
- Friday, 11:30 am
All aquatic exercise classes in the warm water pool are open to all participates from 18 years old and up.